A powerful solution designed for a simple and immediate user experience. A complete solution: the recorder for video management and storage; the directory service for centralised management of users; the client to make all the information immediately accessible and easy to use. A scalable solution based on a distributed client-server architecture; an open system that can be expanded with extreme ease and reliability.
Software suite for video management and perimeter control
The Video Management System
which observes and controls everything
ARGO main features:
- Native support for Spark IP cameras and generic cameras via a RTSP stream
- Multilevel user rights with customisation options
- Multi-encoder management
- Creation of customised multilevel maps with browsing system
- Event and alarm management
- Advanced video analysis support
- Touch screen support
- Proprietary player for the reproduction of exported films with digital zoom feature. The player is included automatically with the export from client
Enhanced Video Analytics
for perimeter control
EVA Perimeter is a server-based video analytics solution for perimeter protection, designed for small to large-scale installations.Compatible with Spark cameras and ARGO VMS, EVA Perimeter is a reliable system for outdoor human and vehicle intrusion-detection.
EVA Perimeter system features:
- Server-based deployment of human and vehicle intrusion-detection analytics for supported IP cameras
- Automatic mitigation of environmental effects in order to filter nuisance alarms: weather, foliage movement, shadows, animal presence, headlights, etc…
- Simple and quick to install with unique auto-calibration of cameras to reduce installation effort
- Event alarms defined using an intuitive graphical interface
- Full integration (alarms and metadata) with ARGO VMS
Find out more about our camera families
How EVA Perimeter can be used?
The ideal solution for critical installations such as: airports, stadiums, logistics centers, border patrol and government buildings. EVA Perimeter can be used to detect four different scenarios.
When one or more individuals or vehicles enter a predetermined zone.
Example: detecting a person entering an unauthorised area.
When a person or vehicle is moving in a predetermined zone for longer than a predefined number of seconds.
Example: detecting a person loitering in a car park at night.
When a person or vehicle passes through two predetermined zones in a given order and direction.
Example: detecting a person entering a site over the perimeter fence.
Conditional zone crossing
When a person or vehicle enters a predetermined zone without coming from one or more predetermined zones.
Example: detecting a person exiting a building
Quick and easy installation for Pro-View cameras
Spark Installer is specially designed for system integrators. Intuitive interface and simplified system set-up, enabling an efficient installation process and significantly reducing installation time.
- Wireless mobile connection: simplicity in your hand.
- Device manager: display and configuration, all-in-one.
- Camera groups: organize cameras as you wish.
- Smart find function: find the camera with just a click.
- Logbook: Store and share snapshots and notess.
Available for SPARK Pro-View cameras, with embedded Wi-Fi module.